|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 pcs|
|Packaging Details:||1 piece in 1 sterile bag, 50 pcs in a big bag, then in carton|
|Delivery Time:||3-7 working days after received the payment|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram, Paypal|
|Supply Ability:||20000 pieces per month|
|Name:||Diamon Mental Manual Pen||Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Usage:||Eyebrow, Eyeliner And Lip Embroidery||Weight:||About 60 G|
|Length:||16.5 Cm||Color:||Pink, Silver, Gold|
cosmetic tattoo pen,
manual tattoo pen
Multifunctiona Double Head Manual Pen Diamon Mental Eyebrow Tattoo Pens
|Name||Diamon Mental Manual Pen|
|Color||Pink, silver, gold|
|Payment Term||T/T, Western Union or Paypal|
In stock: 1-3 working days,
|Shipping Way||DHL, TNT or FedEx, UPS|
1. Multifunctional Double Head Pen with Crystal
2. Complete functions, professional lock-pin device
3. Suitable for curve, U shape, rould, flat
3. Use with the paste pigment in different colors
4. Used for eyebrow operation, high quality guarantee
5. The Tattoo Eyebrow Pen is easy to cope with and not easy to damage
6. Professional lock-needle device,all kinds of blades are available,easy to control
Features of microblading eyebrow tattoo pen:
1) Don't need the power to do tattoo beauty operation.
2) Use the Promotional Eyebrow Pen with the paste pigment, it's the main tools in the eyebrow operation.
3) Easy to cope with not easy to damage
Microblading Eyebrow Pen
What is Microblading?
Microblading (or eyebrow embroidery) is a relatively new, manual method. It is considered to be semi-permanent, as compared to the traditional hairstroke technique done by machine. It is done using a very fine blade to deposit pigments into the epidermis. Because the color is closer to the surface, the strokes appear crisp and very fine. There is no “spilling” under the skin.
The difference to ordinary permanent make-up is that Microblading is not done by a machine. The pigments are manually placed into the skin. As with the handle of the machine the Microblading manual pen is equiped with sterile packaged blades ("slope" style, in U-shape or curvy.). The blade glides with gentle pressure over the skin and causes a fine cut. The cut is as fine as a papercut and you can hardly distinguish it from real hair.
Depending on the drawing technique it creates an individual look for each eyebrow. So called 3D eyebrows do not appear as a tattoo. The technique has its origin in Asia and is gaining popularity worldwide.................
This method is ideal for anyone wanting to enhance the look of their eyebrows. The results are natural looking, hair-like strokes, regardless of the amount of hair present. People suffering from alopecia, trigonometrical or any other condition that causes hair loss benefit greatly from Microblading, as well as people who simply aren't happy with their eyebrows.
Contact Person: Lusia