|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 piece|
|Packaging Details:||1 piece / transparent box / opp bag / paper box|
|Delivery Time:||3 to 7 Working Days after received your payment|
|Payment Terms:||T/T , Western Union or Paypal, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||60000 piece per month|
|Product Name:||MT Microneedle Derma Roller||Material:||Titanium Alloy|
|Color:||Golden, Grey||Needle:||192 Pin|
micro needling derma roller,
micro derma roller
Titanium Alloy Sterilized Micro Needle Derma Roller Therapy Acne whitening
|Name||MT Microneedle Derma Roller|
|Needle Length||0.2mm, 0.25mm, 0.3mm, 0.5mm, 1.0mm, 1.5mm, 1.75mm, 2.0mm, 2.5mm, 3.0mm|
|Gross weight||About 80 g / piece|
|Packing||1 piece / transparent box / opp bag / paper box|
Microneedle Derma Roller Instructions:
1. Wash your hands and the area to be treated thoroughly.
2. Wipe the skin and your hands with anti-bacterial gel (you can skip this step if you are using needle lengths of less than 0.5mm).
3. If you are using numbing cream, follow the manufacturer's instructions for use. Always remove the cream completely before rolling (you can use cotton pads soaked with alcohol to do this).
4. Rinse the derma roller under hot running water for a few seconds.
5. Apply skin care product, if using.
6. Whilst pulling the skin taut with your free hand, roll forwards and backwards over the area to be treated. Roll 8-10 times in each direction: vertically, horizontally and diagonally (forwards and back equals two rolls). Apply sufficient pressure for the needles to penetrate the skin to their full length. Lift the derma roller slightly after each roll - this will ensure that the needles create new micro-channels in the skin rather than going over the same ones repeatedly.
7. Wash treated area and dry with a clean towel or air-dry.
8. Apply skin care product, if using.
There may be some bleeding immediately after rolling but this is superficial and should simply wash away.
Your skin will be red after treatment; this is normal and will fade after a few hours.
Wait at least six hours before applying make-up and/or perfumed products to the treated area.
Avoid prolonged sun exposure for at least 24 hours after treatment.
1. Rinse the derma roller under hot running water after use.
2. If there is any blood on the derma roller, soak it in warm water with a little washing up liquid added until clean. Be sure to rinse well with water.
3. Sterilize your derma roller by standing it in disinfecting alcohol for at least 20 minutes.
4. After cleaning/sterilizing, place the derma roller on a clean towel until it is dry. Once dry, replace the needle cap and store the roller in a clean place.
Whenever possible, try not to let the derma roller's needles come into contact with any hard surface (doing so will make them blunt more quickly).
5. You will know when your derma roller needs replacing; when the needles become blunt you will find it becomes more difficult to push them into your skin.
0.5mm: 2-3 times a week
1.0mm: Once a week
1.5mm: Once every two weeks if used lightly, once every 3-4 weeks if used more vigorously.
2.0mm: Once every five weeks
(Note: Use the Needle again only after the previous wound is all healed up.)
Contact Person: Lusia